Physicians Outreach Program
Help physicians deliver better patient outcomes.
Until recently, purchasing hearing aids meant a visit to a hearing care professional, but times are changing. From new provisions in healthcare reform to insurers, warehouse stores, and online sellers, independent practices face more and more formidable competition. As an independent hearing care practice, how can you stay competitive? Relevant? And attract patients? How can you…
- Build on the new healthcare landscape to grow your practice?
- Distinguish your practice with specialized capabilities and services?
- Team your practice up with local physicians to improve patient outcomes?
- Apply new toolkits to maximize patient engagement and enhance your standard of care?
- Leverage new marketing channels and bring new patients into your practice?
- Identify and apply key business practices essential to your success?
- Establish your practice as a trusted resource to your community?
We have answers for all these imperatives.
We can help you implement a successful physician marketing outreach program and educate physicians on documented links between hearing loss and prevalent co-morbidities, including:
- Cognitive decline/early onset of dementia
- Cardiovascular disease
- Cancer treatments
- Increased risk of falls
A stronger working relationship between the hearing care and medical communities benefits everyone, especially patients. For more about our new Physicians Outreach Program and how it can help you foster mutually beneficial partnerships with physicians, and for information on upcoming workshops and webinars, please contact your sales representative.